What I can help you with
Communicating with people, be it family, friends or colleagues is essential in order to get our personal and professional activities completed. Indeed, being able to communicate is vital for ensuring we get on with our lives.
Perhaps you experience problems when it comes to communication. This could be any of the following:
- Fear of giving presentations or of public speaking.
- Shyness, and lack of confidence around dating.
- Worry about going into social situations because you’re unsure of what to say or how to behave.
- Anxiety because of stammering and other communication difficulties, which makes your interaction with others hard.
- Difficulties with communicating with family members, or colleagues due to conflicts.
- Anxiety of cold calling and talking on the phone.
- Stress caused by communication problems.
- Anger caused by problems with communicating.
- It could be a number of other reasons.
How I can Help
Whatever situation(s) you are finding difficult or would like to improve, we’ll explore further, identify and then break down the major thoughts and the main negative beliefs around it, and then I’ll share and go through tools and techniques to create and install new and empowering thoughts and beliefs about the situation instead. I can help you do the following:
• Change the way you think about yourself, so you can approach your challenges with communication with confidence.
• Overcome negative beliefs about communicating in your difficult situations, and replace them with empowering ones.
• Develop a new and confident self-image to help increase your self-esteem and change your outlook on your challenging situations.
I offer Face to Face Coaching, Telephone Coaching and E-Mail Coaching.
Face to Face Coaching and Telephone Coaching
Face to face coaching can be taken at my office if you are in Leicester. If you are in other parts of the UK or in India, then the coaching takes place via the telephone.
Face to Face coaching and Telephone coaching can be taken as single sessions or as a monthly option:
A single session includes the following:
1. 1 hour of coaching with me face-to-face or over the phone, focusing on the main challenging situation about communication, which is causing you problems, with a task list of 2-3 exercises at the end of the session.
2. Email support after the session for 7 days to answer any questions you may have and check on your progress with the exercises.
The monthly package includes:
1. 4x 60 minutes coaching sessions face-to-face or over the phone, one per week, focusing on 2-3 main situations that are causing you problems about communication.
2. A task list of 2-3 exercises at the end of each session.
3. Email support throughout the month.
E-Mail Coaching Program
If you are especially busy, then I also offer a E-mail coaching program where I provide you with unlimited e-mail support for 1 month to help you acheive goals to overcome communication difficulties.
Throughout the month, you and I will engage together via e-mail, focusing on the key communication situations causing you problems, and I will ask you questions and offer tools, techniques and advice to help you change what you think and believe about yourself and the problems you are facing and motivate you to take positive actions, which will help you to empower yourself.
I respond within 24 hours during weekdays and 48 hours over the weekend.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your coaching background?
For the past 3 years, I’ve worked as a life coach specifically for people with confidence and anxiety issues around communication and am a Certified Master Practitioner of NLP.
What techniques are used in the coaching?
I use NLP to help you change your thoughts, help you increase your self-confidence, create empowering beliefs and reduce your anxiety about communicating in daily situations.
What if the coaching doesn’t work?
I will happily refund your money back at the end of the first session, no questions asked. For the e-mail coaching program I will refund your money within 4 days of starting this option, if you feel you are not benefiting. I have no interest in holding onto anyone’s money who my support is not helping.
Who pays for phone calls if we do coaching over the telephone?
If I choose face to face to coaching or telephone coaching, how many sessions will I need?
Some people usually have something clear they want to work on and 1-2 sessions are all they need to experience benefits. Other people want a more fuller coaching program and opt for the monthly option.
How can I pay for the coaching?
You can pay securely online through PayPal or 2Checkout.com. People in India can also pay through Bank Transfer into an ICICI Bank Account.
The FREE 30 minutes consultation
I understand you may have other questions, concerns and fully appreciated this is a big commitment for you. Therefore, I would be very happy to answer any questions you may have regarding my face to face coaching, telephone coaching and e-mail coaching. It is also important for me to establish that NLP coaching is appropriate for you. Please use the contact form below to contact me or you can E-mail me at email@example.com. I’ll get back to you within one working day.
We can arrange the consultation over the phone or via Skype. If it’s over the phone, then I will pay for the call.
The consultation usually takes the following format:
1. You contact me and provide some details of your challenging situation(s) causing you most problems, and any questions you have.
2. I e-mail you back with answers to your questions and a few questions of my own.
3. We then arrange a suitable date and time for the consultation.
Please note: Anything we discuss will be kept strictly confidential.
Here’s what other people have had to say:
Rika Sukenik, Atlanta, USA
Hiten’s well-crafted use of NLP techniques really helps dissolve negative thoughts and unwanted emotions. It quickly became very obvious to me that Hiten spends a great deal of time getting to know his client and gearing the sessions specifically towards his client’s personality, needs, and goals. Hiten is extremely dedicated and his work doesn’t just stop after the session. He assigns homework exercises and always makes himself available to answer any questions or to just to give you a much needed pick-me up. Hiten is a fantastic coach and mentor. I highly recommend him!
Stephanus van Schalkwyk, St. Louis, MO, USA
Since starting coaching with Hiten, I’ve been noticing a much higher level of confidence in my speech and verbal interaction, especially over the telephone. As my confidence in my speaking ability has increased, my self-confidence has increased, feeding back to my speech. I would wholeheartedly recommend anyone with a stammer to make use of his excellent coaching method.
Rajmohan Kurup, Mumbai, India
Hiten’s coaching has helped me with being more open about talking. I can feel a certain amount of reduction of the fear of talking which I had and which was the main purpose of my contacting Hiten. It has been helpful for me to divert my attention from the obsession of being fluent when I talk to the act of communication itself.
Antonio Rasco, Bristol, UK
Thanks to the techniques Hiten talked me through and his support, I have started facing my fears in a more positive and determined manner. I would actually recommend anybody to have a go. You will learn that you can rule your mind game rather than just accepting the rules without questioning them.